Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Just a small Hello...

I know it has been a while since the last update and many things have happened.  Several of them that I am not going to air here.  Sometimes, the internet is just not the place for it. 

My soon-to-be 13 y/o son is now officially taller than his mother.  He's too happy about that!  Lol!

We had to get a new PC as our old one was on its last leg.  DH and the older boys have been after me to replace it for a few years now and I keep telling them "no".  It finally started acting up to the point it worried me.  I caved.  So, we got a new one.  Nothing fancy, just serviceable.  I do like that I don't have to worry as much about whether or not it will actually turn on, now!

Those of you that stop and check every once in a while, I wish you well and Happy Autumn!

No comments: