Pages

Friday, April 20, 2007

Grandma's Yard


Recently, I got a new camera. It is more camera than I have had! The Canon S3 IS. It is still a basic point-and-shoot digital, but it is loaded with extras. I know, people think of Canon, most think of the Rebel Series, but I that is out of my league right now.

I have taken pictures in several different environments to get use to some of it's features; pictures of my nephews when my younger brother came for a visit; a band concert that my two teenagers were in (the last concert for my oldest...sigh); Regional Band Festival yesterday that had tons of area school bands attending. Today, I played in my grandmother's yard!


I was a sight! Crawling around on my hands and knees, getting as close to things as possible. I didn't have a whole lot to take pictures of because most of her flowers have stalled due to crazy weather. Traditionally, this time of year, her yard is a mass of colors! Hey, we work with what we have, right?

1 comment:

Dana said...

I'm so jealous! Now only of your camera, but of those flowers too! Ours are just beginning to bloom.

Your photography skills are quite good Jen.