Pages

Monday, October 1, 2007

Migraines & Mom - Part 2

For Dana - I completely agree about the food Mom has to be eating but from she says, it is pretty decent. They give her fruits and vegetables that she really likes and that has a lot to do with her weight loss, I believe.

Well, the doctor has taken me off the Topomax. He agreed with my husband, who wanted to flush my pills down the toilet, that this has to stop. So, for the next month the whole family gets to help me keep track of my migraines.

2 comments:

Mary Maruscak said...

Thank you-I need some. And right back at you, with all your migraine trouble. Good luck, I'm thinking about you.

Dana said...

Jeepers! I sure hope you can figure out what is triggering those migraines of yours. Glad the Topomax is out of the picture...try charting everything you eat and drink...pain, I know, but it can be enlightening. And take up meditaion for all your stress! I PROMISE it will make a difference.