Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Gone Fishin'


Hubby and I took our boys fishing at the river a week ago.  No, we didn't catch any fish but I did catch a few good pictures!  This is my favorite! 

We are going camping next week and I can hardly wait!  I am so excited!  We have picked up a new tent for the two boys and camp beds for them so they are a bit more comfortable than sleeping on the ground.  Hubby and I have to catalog all our gear so we know we have all the fishing stuff.  FISHING!!!!  I can't wait!  I went fishing just a few times as a kid and always had to borrow one of my brothers' fishing rods.  I never  had one of my own.  Until now!  It's PINK!  Okay, it has pink ON it.  Hubby got me a 6' Shakespeare Ugly Stick and a beautiful caster reel!  (that's my rod in the photo)

This is going to be an awesome trip.  Even if we don't catch any fish!

No comments: