Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

The end of a chapter...beginning of the book

Last night Chef's (my 17 y/0) girlfriend graduated from high school. It was a wonderful ceremony and one of the shortest graduations I have ever attended. Her graduating class made history in their city, by being the last Senior class to attend the old high school AND the first Senior class to attend the new high school (a mid-year move!). As a little part of their celebration the entire class decided to go outside to the new track and toss their caps together. It was a wonderful sight and a fantastic picture. I wish I could show you the entire photo, so you could see their faces and the joy they feel but this will have to suffice.


1 comment:

Anne Marie@Married to the Empire said...

I love it! It looks like confetti.

I've been scrolling through and looking at your photos. Really stunning work!