Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Post happy...

Yes, I posted many things today. For some reason, I have been very awake! I like it! Especially since it happened without my medication. Not only have I posted the pieces below, I have also cut down a tree that was growing from under my house and had gotten out of control; planted tomatoes and marigolds in the raised bed my DH lovingly added top soil to several days ago (it finally dried enough); and I put away all of Little Pirate's and Mr. Rebel's clean clothes (took an hour but it involved removing winter clothes as well).

Tomorrow's goal? Finish drilling holes in the treated timbers for the new raised bed, sink the rebar, and fill with soil; finish putting all the clean laundry away; and tackle the kitchen! Let's see how everything goes. Hopefully, I haven't aggravated my right hamstring, which got pulled on Saturday from rebuilding the rock walls for the front garden beds so I could plant my petunias and alyssum. Oh, well. I'll find out in the morning.

Goodnight, All! Happy Gardening!

2 comments:

Martha said...

So glad you are feeling better right now. Sorry about your hamstring. Things like this run in the family. I strained my wrist and thumb (left hand) trimming trees and cutting up limbs on Friday. Do you think it may have affected my mind, too...I boiled my oats over this morning and had to clean the microwave at 5:45 in the morning. Ah, well, this is still the day the Lord has made.

Jen said...

Oh, no! Hahahaha! What a way to start the day!