Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Tunnel Vision

My Aunt Martha posted photos of her trip to Pittsburgh in October. Well, this past Saturday, DH and I took Mr. Chef to the city for scholarship testing and a tour of PCI Le Cordon Bleu (Pittsburgh Culinary Institute). The trip was worth it. The information we received was fantastic! Did you know that the PCI Le Cordon Bleu is the oldest Le Cordon Bleu in the nation? Yeah, makes that Parent Plus Loan a bit easier to swallow...

So, anyway. Getting into the city meant going through the Tunnel. Before we were even out of WV, I was disappointed with myself for forgetting my camera. Then, on a light bulb moment, I happened to glance down between the front seats of the van and there was my camera case! I had left it in the van overnight (please note, this is not good for your camera on a regular basis, I just had a stupid moment and forgot to pick it up!). So, here is what I have!


1 comment:

Martha said...

Nice. You did good.