Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

They're kidding, right?

This is unbelievable! Doctors at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle have discovered a possible link between migraines and a woman's LOWERED risk of BREAST CANCER!

Basically, me feeling like my brain is going to bleed out of my ears means that my boobs stay healthier...

Kind of funny that my husband heard this on the radio today and chose to call me about it...when I was recovering from a two-pill-required migraine... Next time, I will do my best to remember to smile while the scraping, piercing, scalping pain is causing me to lose feeling in my face and neck because, hey!, my rack is doing JUST FINE!

(Please note the dripping sarcasm...)

2 comments:

Martha said...

The word verification on this one is appropriate.

expleamn

Oh, honey, life is just so expleamn.

Love you.

Mary Maruscak said...

So happy for you! A healthy rack is a happy rack!! LOL! Oh, the research that people will pay for, these days....