Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Editing

I haven't really been taking any new photographs worth posting but I have been learning to use Paint.NET. It has been interesting, to say the least. I haven't figured out a lot of the things that most people can do with ease. I have some difficulty running through tutorials that are listed on the website but I think that is mainly from my meds not letting my brain process the information correctly, since one minute it is gibberish and the next I completely understand it. Hopefully, I will be able to work my way through all the functions and options available to me, soon.

For now, here is an existing picture that I played around with.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never used paint.net but looks interesting! I use Photoshop CS2 for all of my editing!