Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Senior Photos

I did a Senior Photo Shoot a week or so ago. This young lady has been part of our lives since our two oldest were in junior high school. She is just an absolute doll! Rebel and Pirate are her "Monkeys" and have been from the first day they met her (they crawled all over her, hence the knickname!).

Anyway, she and Mr. Chef are seniors this year and, both being in band, they have to have a Senior Bio and photo available to put in the Senior Night football program for when they introduce the seniors on the FB team, Cheer Squad and Band. She was complaining about the cost of Senior Photos and the she didn't want them to look like everyone else's. I mentioned that I took Mr. Gamer's photos because we 1) didn't have the money to spend on a photographer what would charge us an arm, a leg, AND our wallet; 2) we didn't have the time to wait. She talked with her mom and her mom suggested asking me to take her photos. So, I did. For free! I have this problem right now about having people pay me to take photos. I just can't do it. I figure if I do it for free I get experience, they get pictures, and I don't have to feel like I am being mean to a customer by telling them what to do...I am so much better at plantlife!

So, I checked with Ms. 4-H (yeah, she's a country girl!) about posting her photos and she said SURE!


1 comment:

Martha said...

Great job, Jen! I especially like the last one, but I liked each one especially as I paged down thru them.