Pages

Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter 7

First, you shall get no spoilers or specifics out of me for at least a week! From my page, I will feel that you need a little more time. Especially if you have kids, work on weekends or have things that pop up unexpectedly.

I will say this -- Wow. Whoa. OMG! NO WAY! BUT...! NUH UH!!! Awww... YES! *tears* *tears* YAY!!! NO!!! Oh, MAN! *sigh*

Okay, I have gone through a bit of the emotions that I had to deal with. Top that off with that fact that I read this aloud to my husband and kids (if the kids happened to be in the room), and I sound a bit hoarse this morning. It took me until Sunday night, around 9PM to finish it. If any of you are reading the book, or have read it, we still have the movies!!!

I would also like to say that I have the best husband in the world! He sat in line for 6-1/2 hours at the store to get me this book! He was the first in line, there. I would have been with him but my nephews were spending the night and were having a blast playing here at the house.

Aunt Martha, thanks for giving the boys HP1 & 2, so many years ago. It opened a fantastic world for all of us!

Happy reading!!!

3 comments:

Dana said...

You know, I've been meaning to start reading the HP books, but I always find something that I think I would rather read instead...if I just buckle down and READ them, I KNOW I will love them.
I've had a few friends tell me that they cried the hardest at this most recent one.
I think my problem is that I saw the first movie ages ago and wasn't as enthralled as everyone said I would be. I always like the book better and try to read it first, so that's why I've only seen bits and pieces of a few other HP movies.
TO DO LIST: Read the HP books NOW!

linda may said...

Is everything O.K. there Jen? Martha has not been in her blog since last sunday, is that unusual?

Anne Marie@Married to the Empire said...

Wasn't it wonderful?! I was too busy this time around to read the book straight through in a day or two like I normally do. I finally finished it on Saturday. I was completely satisfied with the series' end. It's a little sad knowing that this is the last book, isn't it?