Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tomorrow doesn't exist...

...but I wanted to show you what I got from my DH, anyway!

Hehehehe! I LOVE IT! I can hardly wait to get into the yard tomorrow even though tomorrow doesn't exist. See, we are just going to skip it and move on to Saturday.

Anyway, I have this power tool problem. Most women don't like getting appliances or power tools for any holiday or celebration. Me? Yeah, the drooling can get pretty bad. I have my own Craftsman Membership at Sears!!

My BIL dropped of mail a few years ago that had mistakenly been put in his box (that's the problem with having more than two people with the same first initial and last name...). He was playfully tossing it at my DH a piece at a time, came to the Craftsman catalog - YAY! - and told my husband that his magazine had come in. Well, DH looked at it, looked at my BIL, said "It's not for me" and then tossed it onto my lap. Oh! Happiness! I immediately started scouring through to see what new things were added.

BIL had the most surprised look on his face! DH told him that I am the power tool junkie in the house but that's what happens when "her grandfather is a mechanic and woodworker". Lol!


2 comments:

Kim said...

What do you mean Today doesnt exist!!!????!!!! Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Jennifer, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!

God Bless you!!!

Love, Matt, Kim, Ryan and Becca

Jen said...

Cute, Kim! Very cute! I am having more trouble with 31 than I EVER did with 30...*sigh*...getting older stinks! But I got a power tool out of it! Yay! Lol!

Miss you guys! Hugs and kisses to the kids!