Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Greetings!

Happy Easter! Our Easter got off to a slow start this year. Things ran late Saturday so the boys didn't get to color eggs before bed. I boiled them up and they were ready for this morning, though. After getting the food started for lunch, I got the coloring kits ready. We had the traditional single-color eggs but, since we also gave the kids rubber gloves for one hand to keep colored fingers to a minimum, I started playing around with the colors. This is what I came up with. Just dip a finger and paint it on the egg, wipe off with a paper towel and go again! The youngest even made one!



My 10 y/o still loves his camera! Hopefully, you can see "HI" that he wrote on his egg with a wax crayon after coloring it blue but before he dipped it in the red to create purple!


Now, one of the photos I promised I would post (a day late, I know). Mr. Rebel (becoming Mr. Photog) was messing with his camera and realized it had a "negative" setting that allowed him to do this! He and his little brother played for well over an hour with this! Despite my migraine, I loved listening to the giggles and being shown the "cool" video!


And for my nephews in New York! I love you! I waited and waited and waited for you to come see the Christmas tree but then Daddy had his accident and, well, he can't go much anywhere right now! So, here it is! Your cousin took this photo before I took the tree down (lucky him because it came down the next day!).


(A bit of history for everyone else, I put this tree up the day before Christmas with my DH sick on the couch...I took it down the day before EASTER! LOL! No lights...the angel isn't even plugged in...and my favorite garland - wood beads!)

No comments: