Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Gs

Yesterday, Grandma had eye surgery. The surgeon said that the cataract so bad that he likened its density to that of a diamond. Today, well, she's in pain and on her way back to the doctor to get another checkup. We'll see how it goes.


The other 'G'...it's report card day here. For the younger two, at least. They messed around at the beginning of the grading period despite my constant prodding and reminding them that they can't play with their grades. Hopefully, the turn around that happened mid-grading period will help. So, pray for them. And me. The weather has been wonky and I got hit with a migraine (they've been getting even worse and morphing into something I hardly recognize anymore...but that's a whole other post). I can't take my meds until this evening because Mr. Chef has to go to work and DH can't guarantee what time he will be getting home...so, no meds for me until then.

No comments: