Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

I let my kids play...

...with my mini photo studio kit, today. My 10 y/o had gotten out his camera because his brother wanted to take pictures of their cars. They had lined them up on the kitchen table and, despite my migraine, I just couldn't let them continue like that! Those pictures would have been sadly lacking in what they wanted. So, I grabbed my kit, set it up on the table, plugged in and set up the lights, played with a little tub of eraser caps to show them how to set up their stuff, then walked away!

This is what I did. I will post their's tomorrow. They had a blast! It kept them busy on their first day of spring break for well over an hour! They even did a little video of the cars crashing into each other! Sound effects and everything!


1 comment:

Nadiah Alwi said...

My daughter seems to also have a great interest in cameras. Let her use them sometimes.

Will surely check out when you post it :D