Pages

Friday, June 8, 2007

Key rings

Today I made two new creations. With the success of my Cane Bracelets given to my mom and aunt, I thought I would give it a go. I made two key rings, or key chains, as gifts for a couple girls that graduated with my oldest. Because of the weather, and the fact they forgot about the party, the guys were unable to go but I made the key rings anyway.




















I think they are cute. As with my jewelry, I will get better at them the more I make them. As it is, I did get to use a bead out of my Junk/Treasure Drawer! I looooove the pink one! The textures on the blue keyring make me just want to hold it all day!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Hi Jen,
I'm glad you like my card on Dana's site. Thanks so much for posting. I absolutely LOVE these key chains! They are beautiful as are the cane thingy's (forgot what the offical name is... sorry I haven't gotten all the brain cells back from having my DS yet.. and he's 17 mon old! YIkes). Anyways, I lOVE your stuff all of it is gorgeous. What would you charge for those key chains? Interested in 'bartering' a set of 8 thank you cards or something? Let me know! lol

Thanks again!

Bobbie