Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Upcoming Projects...

Since VBS has passed, I have been catching up on some stuff at home. My wonderful husband has been a huge help! If I didn't have him helping to catch me up on laundry and dishes...well, we just won't go there...it's not pretty! With all his help (I love him so much!) I should be able to start a few projects soon.

A set of 4 key chains, two Pink Jasper necklaces, and one 'Becca's Bracelet' (can be found in the jewelry slide show) are on the top of my list. I am hoping to get these all finished before the last week of July starts. I am supposed to help chaperon over 200 high school band students at the OVAC Band Camp held at a local college. I get to be on campus with hormonal, hyper teenagers for over 5 days. Pray for me...please...I am begging you!

In parting, here is a shot of a tree growing in my Pap's yard. He loves this tree! I think I may have to frame this picture for him!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Gotta love those DH's who take an active role in the "home keeping"!
Mine, (your baby brother) does a fantastic job at making sure every chore is equal in our house. Because we both work outside the home, helping to make it clean and neat is a responsibility we both take on, plus it shows the kids that "men" are supposed to pick up, clean-up, wash, put away, fold, mop-up and fix just as much as women. *grin* No sexist children being reared here!

I always knew that John and Greg were keepers!
Good luck at band camp, you crazy woman.My fingers are crossed.