Pages

Monday, June 11, 2007

Mom's Home!!

YAY! Mom's home!! My mom went to the WV United Methodist Annual Conference this past week. She left last Wednesday and got home Sunday evening. During that time she had her birthday, too.

I have been driving my DH crazy! I will stare at the phone, wanting it to ring or itching to pick it up and call her. I would sit around with this sad look on my face and he'd ask, "What's wrong, Hon?" I missed my mom, that's what was wrong.

Well, she called last night! I was thrilled. DH was thrilled...beyond thrilled, actually. His exact words were, "Oh, thank goodness! She's home!" LOL! He loves picking on me.

Today, I am off to the store to make sure I have everything for my first night of VBS decorating. While I am there, I think I will look at some of the new beads they have gotten in. I was recently asked about bartering some of my creations and I am thinking very hard about it. Since I haven't really ventured out of my comfort zone of family and friends, I am a little nervous and intimidated because this person is so talented with what they do. I still look at the things I make as just a hack-job. I am a bit of a Jack-of-all-trades but a master of none. I think all SAHM's are that way. We have to figure it out or the house falls into chaos! DH says that I should give it a go. Well, sink or swim. We will see.

No comments: