Pages

Friday, May 18, 2007

Church Pictures!

Since my previous two post were a little depressing (sorry for worrying you, Dana), I thought I would post some new pictures that I took on Mother's Day.

I went to church with my mom and took pictures of the Lilac bush outside of one of her churches, the stained glass at another, and the stained glass and sanctuary at her third.

(One of the few remaining Lilac blooms outside Clouston United Methodist)

(One of several huge stained glass windows at the Presbyterian Church.)

(This is Cameron UMC sanctuary. I love this picture. The shadows from the pews captured me and I just had to take the picture. The B & W setting just makes the picture more captivating.)



1 comment:

Dana said...

Oh Jen...*gasp* Those photographs are incredible. The last one just captured my attention immediately. It's definitely eye candy. You are quite good...