Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

New Pictures

The high school band my two oldest sons are members of played at a local communities' Memorial Day service. Most of the students arrived before the instrument bus and the band director, who went to the school to make sure the bus driver showed up to get the bus. Due to the early arrival of her out-going seniors, who were playing for her for the last time, they had some time to kill at the local park where the service was held. Here is what happened...

The excuse was that since it rained the previous evening, they were just making sure the seats were dry for little kids. Yeah, right!! They grow up so fast it is nice to see them enjoying just simply swinging on a swing.

Fast forward to about 9:30 p.m. that evening. The moon is almost full and looked just amazing. I am still learning about my camera and how to make different adjustments for different settings and preferences. So I have took the camera and my big tripod outside for a bit. The first picture is actually from Sunday night, with the bottom picture being from Monday night.

I know it is not perfect, but I like it. As long as it looks good to me, that's all that counts. *smile*

No comments: