Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Went to the doctor's...

I had a check-up with my doctor Wednesday, since he put me on medication for my migraines on April 30th. After the adjustment in dosage, now only taking one 25 mg pill a day, I am doing well. Actually, I am doing amazingly well. He is keeping me on the 25 mg pill dose with instructions to call him if I get any increase in migraine. Normally, I would have had seven by now. I have had two -- that's what I said -- two! Hopefully, I won't have to increase my dose.

He has also put me on Magnesium Oxide, but I am a little iffy on taking straight magnesium. With as sensitive as my system is, and with this vitamin supplement also having laxative qualities, I don't know if I like that. I don't want to be chained to a bathroom all day!! Oh, well. The possibility of my migraines being lessened by building up the deficiency in my body outweighs some of the bad, I guess.

Oh, and I have lost 10 pounds! WOOHOO!

No comments: