Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2007

New Crafting Blog

Recently, I posted pictures of my Aunt Martha's Christmas Spider for everyone to see. She has been avidly reading my and Dana's blogs for a few weeks, now. I am happy to announce...she started her own! It is called Faith, Works and Crafts. She is still building it and fine-tuning the kinks out, but I think you will enjoy it very much. She is so talented!

I am hoping she will post pictures of some of the miniatures she has handcrafted. To do that, though, I think I will get to help her find the boxes since she is still wearing a medical boot for another month. I remember her sitting on Grandma's front porch with all of us teenagers and showing us how to make all these tiny creations. It was wonderful! She would take all of her items to craft shows and people would flock to her tables, having waited just for her. It was an awesome thing to see!

No comments: