Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2007

A Favorite Birthday Card...

I am going to give credit were it is due, so don't freak on me, people! This is the card that my SIL made for me a few years ago. I keep it in the gardening book that came with it. Please, disregard the staining -- as I said, it is kept in a GARDENING BOOK, FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD! Plus, I just like to touch it. I am a very tactile person. And it is made with one of my favorite colors!
Made by Dana (Kismet, Art, and Life). 2005. I love it just as much today, as when I opened it!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Good Lord! I'd forgotten about that card. I think I like it still, although it is kind of plain. I don't think I knew purple was your favorite color Jenny, but either way, there is NO purple on your BD card THIS year (and that's all the hint you're getting!).

I'm glad you still like like looking at it though...