Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Doing Better Today...

I have had a rough few days. My medicine routine went up by one pill this week. I am suppose to work my way up to four pills a day, which would put me on the actual dose I am going to take, since my doctor gave me half-prescription samples to start with. I think I have finally figured out the right time frame, though. Take it in the morning, no problem. DON'T take it when you go to bed! Take it with DINNER instead! Yeah, I know, it rhymes! But how else am I going to remember!? This stuff causes me to be scattered brained! Oh, boy. That is going to give my brother more ammunition...um, Dana? Don't tell! I will never hear the end of it!

I am finally getting some stuff done with my jewelry. I made Mom another bracelet for her cane, but it was late at night when she and I finally got done laughing our way through it, so - no picture today, but I promise one for later. I fixed her medical id bracelet that she bought somewhere(base-metal beads turned her green) and it looks wonderful! Again, laughing - no picture.

Made a mad dash to the post office this morning! The last few days, the ones that have been so rough on me, caused me to be a very bad Auntie! I forgot to mail Sticky-fingers' birthday card! AAAAKKKK! It is on it's way, Sweetie! Aunt Jenny had it mailed special delivery, just for you! Love and hugs! We miss you and Crumbgrabber SOOO much! Give the grownups hugs and kisses!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well Jen. Hang in there! No worries about the card...he loves getting mail, so it will just prolong his BD, which is really what kids want anyway, right? *grin*
Yours will be mailed on Saturday, so I hope it arrives on time.

Hugs right back atcha!